Saturday, February 10, 2007

Round 1

Interesting first round. I don't know how much closer everything playing out has got me toward picking a suspect. So much second guessing... I can pretty much fabricate some reason or another for AND against each agent at this point. It almost feels like the smartest thing to do at this early stage would be to close my eyes and point... Gotta admit I'm not overly worried about the upcoming quiz, with the number of inactive players we seem to have right now, but thinking about that always leads me to worry that they could be feigning inactivity for mole/strategy purposes! Okay forget the not worried thing I just said up there, I can feel the worry pouring out of me!! Hopefully all goes well and I get to continue in the game. How much would it suck to be eliminated when the whole thing is barely underway?

No comments: