Sunday, March 18, 2007

Confeshy

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Another interesting round. No money for the pot, but drama galore, which more than makes up for it in my opinion. I don't think that there was any way we could have won the idol challenge... too much technical skill required, which none of us seem to have. for this type of thing. Either that or we had 5 saboteurs.

Funhouse: I just wanted to make it out first, which I accomplished. By the time the twist at the end was revealed, with the exemption in one of the chests, I was pretty sure it wasn't going to be in the one I was given, simply because how easy would that have been? TOO easy, that's how. But hey, I still had a 1/3 shot of having it, and that was worth 50 cents to me.
And if I couldn't have the exemption, I'm happy to know that nobody has it.

I wonder what my reward will be for avoiding infection until the last possible week!!!

No comments: